Princeton Pain and Spine Institute excels in obtaining functional improvement for the patient through interventional treatment, physical therapy and medication management if warranted. The utilization of a multi-modality treatment plan will allow the patient to return to working capacity as quickly as possible.
Princeton Pain and Spine Institute realizes that the earlier the patient returns to the work environment with decreased pain levels, the less chance there is for long term establishment of disability from an emotional, physical and psychological state.
- Expedient scheduling for intake, intervention(s), and follow-up.
- Effective manage the patient from start to finish, via medication optimization, precise physical therapy recommendations for the current condition, NCV/EMG testing on site by the physician without a need to refer, and providing interventional treatment on site or at a designated surgical center.
- Expertise in treating a myriad of painful spine and joint conditions due to injuries utilizing algorithmic treatment plans in order to achieve a painless state in order to expedite the patients return to work.
- Delivers consistent results and positive outcomes for different painful conditions at every age and injury mechanisms, as proven by thousands of patient successes.
- Powerful intermediary between the surgery, neurology and physical therapy disciplines.